Now that they're enroute to their destination, I can finally brag a little about the Spring 2022 Seasonal Subscription Boxes. They were exceptionally fun to create from all the abundance of flowers and citrus around me.
Each one was wrapped in a Furkoshiki-inspired, ecoprinted cloth, adorned with various spring flowers. The pink ones are dyed with avocado-pits and printed with various daisies and chrysanthemums; the white background are printed in a Japanese technique called tataki-zomé, with the main botanicals being pansies, nasturtium & wild carrot leaves and Ume (Japanese purple plum) leaves. The twine is dyed with natural indigo.
So what's waiting for you after you unwrap the furoshiki?
A little kit to make your own Hanami-inspired tea party and celebrate the flowers of spring wherever you are!
- Charisma Tea
- Volkamer Lemon Marmalade (organic from my own orchard of course)
- Hanami Neri-koh (smokeless incense that traditionally accompanies Cha-doh, the Japanese tea ceremony).
- Spring Zodiac Perfume Oil roll-on (Aries, Taurus or Gemini)
- Surprise perfume that is not known to anyone outside of the subscribers - this spring it was my very own rendition of Reseda. One of my favourite spring flowers!
- Mulberry & Silk unscented exfoliating soap
There are enough goodies to make 5 more subscriptions boxes, so if you order them this week (no later than May 12th) you can still enjoy them this spring.
Also, now is the time to renew your subscriptions for next year, or sign up for the first time. You may sign up just for the summer box for $149, but but when you sign up for the year ($480) you're actually saving $116.
I'm super excited to be planning already the next round of seasonal boxes! The theme for the next year of subscription boxes is the four elements. And as before, these will showcase a range of treats for your nose, body and soul including occasional fragrant edibles by yours truly. All lovingly made, by hand, from the outer packaging to the delightful contents.