So visit us and the other participating blogs this month for very special blog events in the first ever Autism Blogala:
- Contests and Riddles - win lots of cool prizes!
- Silent Auctions
- Charity Sales of selected fragrances from Ayala Moriel Parfums (profits proceeds to ACT-BC)
- Comment & Fundraise (leave a comment and the blogger will donate a pre-set amount to the charity)
As far as perfume blogging is going – this month is going to be extremely exciting. Here is an overview of what is planned for this month scent-wise:
- Behind The Scents of one of Ayala Moriel’s most haunthing perfumes
- Chypre Articles and Perfume Reviews
- Leather Article and Perfume Reviews
- The Story Behind a Leather Bespoke Perfume
- Perfume Adventrues with Little Duckling (= my daughter)
- And of course – very Halloween appropriate – the use of licorice and anise notes in perfumes + reviews of licorice scented perfumes!
Autism Blogala Participating Blogs:
Photograph courtesy of Arturo de Albornoz - the signature bag of Autism Centre of Dubai